Yay I’m done with my supp paper and I think I’ve a 60-40 chance to pass my paper..Sigh, wtf right..
But anyway, few days ago, I’ve came across a blog but I can’t really remember which one..It’s about Unit 731..
Do take note that this is something trivia that you cannot find in your Form 3 Sejarah textbook, that’s when you study Japanese Occupation in Malaya..
It’s not really that important but I think it’s best if you know more than you can learn in school and why do people hate World War 2 so much..
WARNING : Do NOT proceed if you are weak-hearted or just taken your meal..
Now only I understand why the whole world especially China condemned the Japanese invasion after so many decades..
Unit 731 is a biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Japanese Imperial Army on human..
They conducted experiments on civilian and military of Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, and Russian origin as well as some Japanese criminals from Japanese mainlands..
Some of the human experiments included :
- Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia..
- Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results..The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants..
- Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus is removed..
- Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss..
- Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body..
- Some prisoners’ limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting..
- Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines..
- Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners..
Germ warfare attacks
- Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations to study their effects..
- To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied..
- Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare..
- Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 200,000 Chinese civilians..
- Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians..
- Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were actively involved not only in research and development, but also in experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II..Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Nongbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics..
Other experiments you can read it HERE..
It’s the most brutal and inhumane doings that a person can do..Well, if you think back, it’s not surprising for the Japanese to act this way..
In most Japanese porns, they do things that you have never seen before and could never really imagine..
Even their culture are somewhat weird compared to many nations, albeit being one of the most advance nations around the globe..
Here are 2 documentary videos regarding Unit 731..
Brutal and sadist isn’t?